EXTENDED INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIE
Holder of the website www.fashionpo.com and Holder of the user’s data processing: Fashion Group Prato S.r.l., with its registered office in Prato, VAT number 02346630979, telephone number 0574.729286, fax number 0574.621397, e-mail address email@example.com
What the cookies are and how they are used.
The cookies are small strings of text which are sent by the websites visited by the user to the terminal (usually, the browser), where they are memorized in order to be re-sent to the same websites at the next visit of the same user.
Types of cookies used by our website.
Cookies used on our website are divided in the following categories:
- __utma - persistent - user’s time visit - necessary to the service of third parties Google Webmaster e Analytics. It lasts 2 years
- __utmb - persistent - user’s dropout rate (approximately) - necessary to the service of third parties Google Analytics. It lasts 30 minutes
- __utmc - of session - to identify new sessions - necessary to the service of third parties Google Analytics. It lasts untile the end of the session
- __utmt – persistent – it adjusts the speed of the service’s request – necessary to the service of third parties Google Analytics. It lasts 10 minutes
- __utmz - persistent - user’s provenance - necessary to the service of third parties Google Analytics. It lasts 6 months
- __ar_v4 - persistent - This cookie is associated to Google’s advertising service DoubleClick . It is useful to track conversion rates for the ads - necessary to the service of third parties Google Analytics. It lasts 6 years
- _dc - of session - used to limit the remarketing requests (not currently present on the placement-seo.com) made - necessary to the service of third parties Google Analytics. It lasts 10 minutes
- _gat - of session - This name of the cookie is associated to Universal Google Analytics and is used to track the conversion rates - limits the data collection on high-traffic websites. It lasts 10 minutes
- fe_session - of session - necessary to the website to identify the user’s single session. It covers the whole length of a session, at the end of which it is destroyed.
- _ga - persistent - used to distinguish the users - necessary to the service of third parties Google Analytics. It lasts 2 years
- codiceUtente4WishList - persistent - used to memorize the database reference of the wishlist articles. It lasts one year.
- __utmt_t0 - of session - variant of __utmt to adjust the speed of the service’s request - necessary to the service of third parties Google Analytics.
- pm_sess - of session - variant of __utmt to adjust the speed of the service’s request - necessary to the service of third parties Google Analytics.
- __cfduid - persistent - used by the network for the distribution of the CloudFare contents to identify the reliable web traffic - it lasts one year.
- _gat_snapwidget - of session - used to memorize useful information for the widget di caricamento foto da Instagram?
a) Techincal cookies. They are the ones used only to “carry out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communication network, or to the extent necessary to the ones who provide a service of the information society expressly required by the subscriber or the user to provide that service” (Article 122, subparagraph 1, Legislative Decree 196/2003). Therefore, they can be used even without the consent of the person concerned.
Fashion Group Prato S.r.l. states in the first place that only the techincal cookies strictly necessary to surf the website and to allow essential functions such as the authentication, validation, management of a browsing session and fraud prevention are operative on this website.
For the maximum transparency, here as follows some technical cookies and cases of specifical operation on the website www.fashionpo.com
The user can deny the installation of technical cookies, by clicking on the following link (we will put it on the website, and then we will communicate it to you): in that case, however, the functionality of the website and the possibility to forward the order can be compromised.
b) Apart from the technical cookies, this website uses the following other cookies, used for marketing purposes, as well as for sending advertisements according to the preferences showed by the user on the pages of the website:
- Other cookies (as indicated in the paragraph “Types of cookies used by our website”)
In order to use those cookies the user’s consent is required: in order to express that consent, we kindly invite yo to click on the following link __(we will put it on the website, and then we will communicate it to you)____.
Google Analytics Cookies
Google Adwords & Google Remarketing Cookies
“Third parties cookies”.
Our website allows the sending of “third parties cookies”, it means cookies from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”) that can be resident both in Italy or abroad. In particular, our website allows the sending of the following “third parties cookies”: (as indicated in the paragraph “Types of cookies used by our website”).
The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the following legislation, as illustrated in the following link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie.
How to stop or limit the reception of cookies.
The user can stop or limit the reception of cookies, both of first and third parties, even by using the options of his browser. Every browser has different settings to deactivate the cookies; hereafter, the instructions of the most common browsers.
On Internet Explorer, click on the entry:
On Mozilla Firefox, click on the entry: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie/
On Chrome, type:
On Safari, select the entry:
On Opera, select the entry:
Rights according to the Article 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003.
The users of the website will have the right, at any time, to get the confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data, and to know their content and their origin, verify their accuracy or ask for their integration or their updating, or for their rectification, according to the Article 7, Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code regarding personal data protection). According to the same article, those concerned will have the right to ask for the deletion, the transformation under anonymous or the block of data processed in violation of the law, as well as, in any case, to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
The abovementioned rights could be exercised according to the procedures pointed out in the Article 9 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, by sending a written communication to Fashion Group Prato S.r.l. to the following address: Via Frediani, 43/8, Prato, 59100, mail firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 0574.621397.