INFORMATION REGARDING COOKIES
on the matter of protecting personal data
Updated to the European Regulations for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR and to Legislative Decree No. 101/2018
In observance of the obligations deriving from the European legislation (European Regulations for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR) and the "Privacy Decree" - Law Decree No. 101/2018, the website herein, www.fashionpo.com, complies with and protects the privacy of visitors and users, enacting proportionate measures to protect the rights of users. This document also considers the Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European Authorities adopted for the protection of personal data, to identify the minimum requisites for collecting personal data online.
The aim of the privacy information sheet is to provide maximum transparency regarding the information that the site collects and how it uses it.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
Data processed further to consent
By using or consulting this website, visitors and users expressly approve this information on cookies and consent to processing of their personal data regarding the ways and purposes described below, including any dissemination to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
Providing data and therefore consent to collection and processing of data is discretionary.
The user may refuse consent or revoke previous consent at any time by clicking on the appropriate link at the bottom of the page. However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide some services and browsing experience in the website may be affected.
CONSENT OF MINORS
In compliance with art. 8, paragraph 1 of the EU Regulations and pursuant to art.2-quinquies of the Privacy Decree No. 101/2018, minors over 14 years of age may express their consent to the processing of their data also for marketing purposes. The consent of minors under the age of 14 is permitted on condition that it is provided by those exercising parental authority.
In compliance with art. 2-quinquies of the Privacy Decree, FASHIONPO, when preparing the registration and acquisition of consent forms, uses a particularly clear and simple language, concise and exhaustive, easily accessible and comprehensible in order to make the consent given by the minor valid related to the direct offer also to possible Users (over the age of 14).
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY ARE THEY USED?
Like all websites, this site also uses log files where information collected automatically during the users’ visits is stored. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address associated with the device used to connect;
- type of browser and device’s parameters used to connect to the website;
- name of internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of referral and exist;
- number of clicks made within the site and any preference expressed.
A "cookie" is a small text file created by some websites on the user's computer at the time when this accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent by a web server (which is the computer that is running the website visited) to your browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the computer of the latter; are then sent to the website upon subsequent visits.
Cookies can remain in the system for long periods and may also contain a unique identification code. This allows sites that use them to track user browsing within the site, for statistical purposes or advertising, to create a personalized user profile from the same pages visited and show and/or send them so targeted ads (so-called Behavioural Advertising).
This site uses different categories of cookies: Essential, Performance and Analysis, Marketing. For the description of these cookies, please refer to the next paragraph "DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES USED".
There are also third-party cookies on this website, i.e. cookies created by a website other than the one the user is currently visiting.
This website, therefore, acts as an intermediary for third party cookies, used to be able to provide other services and functions to visitors and to improve use of the website, such as social buttons, or videos. This website has no control over third-party cookies, that are entirely managed by third parties. Consequently, the information about the use of said cookies and on their purposes, and on the ways to disable them, are provided directly by the third parties.
Mozilla Firefox - Microsoft Internet Explorer - Microsoft Edge - Google Chrome - Opera - Apple Safari
In addition, you can enable the "Do Not Track" option in most browsers of the latest generation.
DESCRIPTION OF THE COOKIES USED
The Data Controller, following the indications provided by the Guarantor Authority in the general provision of 8 May 2014, reports below the descriptions of the specific categories of cookies used, the retention times, the purpose and the consequence that derives from their deselection. The preferences on the categories of cookies listed below can be managed directly from the website.
- PURPOSE: These allow safe and efficient operation and exploration of the website, make browsing easier and make it easier to provide services to users, through a series of criteria selected by the latter
- DATA RETENTION TIMES: Maximum duration of one year
- CONSEQUENCES OF DESELECTION: Deselection is not possible as it would compromise the functionality deemed essential for the navigation of users.
- PURPOSE: To collect browsing information in aggregate form from users in order to optimize the browsing experience and services.
- DATA RETENTION TIMES: Once established by the third party, please refer to the links below
- CONSEQUENCES OF DESELECTION: It would no longer be possible for the Data Controller to acquire aggregate information
- Essential cookies used by the website are strictly necessary for using the site, in particular, they are connected to an express function request by the user (such as Login), for which no consent is necessary
In particular, the essential cookies used in this site are:
- fe_session: this cookie is useful to store the login to the site and to allow browsing in the areas reserved for the customer. RETENTION PERIOD 1 browsing session (if the “stay connected”' option is not selected); one year (in case of acceptance of the “keep me signed in” option).
- cookie-settings: cookies that are useful for storing the acceptance of cookies by preventing new views of the short statement on the use of the cookies themselves. RETENTION TIME: one year
FashionPo may also use web beacons (including conversion pixels) or other technologies for purposes similar to those described above and may include them on web pages, in marketing emails or newsletters and on affiliated websites, in order to determine whether or not the messages have been opened and the links clicked on. Web beacons do not store data on user devices, but they are able to monitor website activity in conjunction with cookies. The above information regarding cookies also applies to web beacons and related technologies.
- The services provided by Google, such as Google Analytics, a web analysis service that uses "cookies" that are stored on the user's computer to permit the website visited to analyse how users use it. The information generated by the cookie about the user’s use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on its servers. Google will use this information for the purpose of tracking and evaluating the user's website navigation, compiling reports on website activity for the site’s operators and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage, as well as using the data to contextualize and personalize the ads of their display network.
- Microsoft Clarity is a web analytics tool offered by Microsoft designed to help businesses improve the performance of their websites. In the following link, you can find more information about this service: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/clarity/faq
- ImpactHero is a tool that breaks down content by customer journey stages and provides recommendations on how to improve the buyer's experience. At the following SemRush link, you can find more information about this service: https://www.semrush.com/impacthero
- Fashionpo.com uses Facebook services to show advertisings to the user. We want to make sure that these advertisements are as relevant to you as possible. Therefore, we share some of his interactions on Fashionpo.com with Facebook. This is necessary to ensure that the content of the advertisements is tailored to the user. For example, we share with Facebook information about products of interest to you, in order to be able to suggest to you on Facebook products from our assortment that may be of your interest.
The user data forwarded to Facebook also helps us to monitor the success of our marketing activities and analyze them. In the end, advertisements are optimized on these data to ensure high efficiency.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
This website does not transmit collected data outside the European Union. All of our servers and processors are located within the European Union.
The only exception is data processed by Google for the service provided by Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform, Google Analytics and Google Maps. The transfer is authorised on the basis of "Standard Contractual Clauses" and additional measures as per EDPB Recommendation No 1/2020.
SECURITY MEASURES AND PROCESSING METHODS
Personal data is processed using automatic tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed. Specific security measures are observed to prevent any loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access, using software that encrypts the information that you enter.
It is important that you take suitable protection measures against unauthorised access to your password and your computer. Always check that you have logged out when you use a computer that you share with other users.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
Pursuant to the European Regulations 679/2016 (GDPR) and Privacy Decree No. 101/2018 the user can exercise the following rights, according to the methods and limitations established by current law:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data (right to access);
- know the origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, mode and purpose of said processing;
- request update, correction, addition, deletion, and conversion to an anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data no longer necessary for pursuing the purposes for which it was collected;
- in cases of processing based on consent, receiving, only at the cost of any support, the data provided to the controller, in a structured, legible format from a computer and in a commonly used format by an electronic device;
-The right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority – link to Data Protection Authority’s webpage);
- Pursuant to Article 2-terdecies of the Privacy Decree No. 101/2018, all rights (from Article 15 to article 22 of the EU Regulations) concerning the personal data related to deceased individuals may be exercised by those who have a direct personal interest or act to protect the concerned party, in the role of proxy agent, or acting for family reasons worthy of protection.
- and more generally, to exercise all the rights acknowledged by current law.
The requests are sent to the Data Controller.
If the data are processed based on legitimate interests, the right of the data subject for processing are guaranteed (except the right to portability that is not provided for by law), in particular the right to opposing processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the Data Controller. It is possible to oppose processing of one’s personal data:
A) for legitimate reasons;
b) (without the need to give reason for said opposition) when the data are processed for commercial or marketing purposes.
WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE LIMITATIONS TO THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES REFERRED TO IN ARTICLES 2- undecies and 2-duodecies of Law Decree No. 101/2018
The Data Controller pursuant to current law is the company Fashion Group Prato S.r.l., with registered offices at via del Carmine 11, (59100) Prato (PO).
Google is appointed data processor, processing data on behalf of the controller (Google Analytics).